Which types of erp systems that you should choose for your business? There are 3 types of ERP systems implementations, cloud ERP, hybrid ERP, and Premise. Find out the benefit from these different types and choose the one that perfect and meet with your requirements.
Cloud-based ERP system
Cloud-Based Computing ERP system is also known as Software as Service or SaaS. This is a system that allows their users to access the software applications that run in shared computing resources via the internet (for example, the memory, disk storage, and processing power). These computing resources maintained with remote data centers that dedicated for host various applications in multiple platforms.
The Cloud ERP is a system that allows user for access ERP systems software via the internet. The installation from the ERP system cloud-based is also faster since there is no need for hardware and software on servers or user devices.
The benefit from Cloud computing ERP system;
• The cloud computing ERP system will reduce the cost in several ways.
• It reduces the IT support services as the IT support provided by Datacenter.
• Eliminate the upfront paying for the software licenses application.
• Shrink the maintaining and supporting cost as the cloud vendors handle for the upgrades.
• The biggest benefit from cloud computing, it pays only the computing resources needed. The mobility when the system is accessible from anywhere since the internet is in everywhere. Faster installation
On-Premise ERP systems
On-Premise, ERP systems are referred to the company that determines to source the ERP systems software in-house and then maintain it in the physical office, rather than order it and delivery from the web or use vendor-supplied or hosted ERP systems. With on-premise ERP systems, it gives companies to have more control and ownership to the ERP systems. However, they need to pay a substantial upfront cost, rather than pay a monthly fee. The On-premise ERP systems allow the in-house IT staffs for the tweak and increase the ERP systems software or customize for the particular business users.
Hybrid ERP systems
While you think for ERP systems, the third option of hybrid deployment allows both of cloud-based capabilities into on-premise ERP systems. The Hybrid ERP system is types of erp systems that come with the idea that Cloud-Based ERP systems can be combined with the very small on-premise ERP system.
The Hybrid ERP systems are also known as Two-Tier ERP systems as this system combined from the core of on-premise ERP capabilities with cloud capabilities in collaborations, sales, and CRM. What is the benefit from the system?
• It offers a smoother payment process in more secure.
• The system was more flexible as it allows loose coupling among the cloud and on-premise modules.
• It improves the visibility of everything that happens in the system.
The hybrid ERP system is a multi-sourced and modular application system for modern, networked enterprise and digital. It characterized with support for content rich-transactions, core build block from the entire digital enterprise platform, and maintains consistent data flow to enable sophisticated analytic data mix from internal and external information.
By understanding the types of ERP systems and the benefit, the business owner can choose which one of the types of erp systems that meet with their business requirement.